The toy/El juguete

Another thing for my beloved english speaker public. Written originally in english, I feel kind of proud of this text and I hope to make you think. Its key it's very easy to obtain.
The toy
I gave you this toy, feeding-bottle so you could live, my son, but I TOLD YOU you couldn't like, screw it up. I don't care if you only have some thousands of years, you've got to be RESPONSIBLE and you seem like you don't care. Is that pretty, huh? My son, I told you, if you bite the nipple with sharp intentions, if you throw the bottle again and again against the wall, you will end up blocking the mechanism, the weird nutritious liquid won't be potable anymore and, with that, you will die of hunger, of maybe poisoned, I don't know! The point is that when I and I had you I didn't mean you to kill yourself. Also it irritates me a lot having to talk through black collars with some squary white infiltration, but since I resolved not moving from my cotton candy residence I am not able to directly speak to you. Yeah, I know, why don't I get my ass out of the armchair and go help you, well, listen, you'll never know why I'm definitely not going, you just got to know you're 100% responsible of yourself and you're screwing it up, don't you see? You think that feeding-bottle, which, it must be said, has millions of components (you don't know how long it took for me to make it) is a TOY, but it isn't, kid, it's the only thing you got in the huge black room to survive and you're screwing it up. YOU HEAR ME? I see you're still playing. You'll grow beard and you will be still playing like nothing happened. I see you're not scared. That's because you know that when you're finished with the toy I put so much love into, you will come back to me. Only then I will hug you, slap you in the nape and... maybe I am so stupid to craft you another feeding-bottle. Ugh... I shut up. I'll just wait.

Otra cosa para mi amado público angloparlante. Escrito originalmente en inglés, me siento más o menos orgulloso de este texto que, espero, te haga reflexionar. Su llave es muy fácil de sacar.
El juguete
Te di este biberón para que pudieses vivir, hijo mío, pero TE DIJE que no podías, en plan, joderlo. No me importa que solo tengas algunos miles de años, tienes que ser RESPONSABLE y parece que no te importa. ¿Es eso bonito, eh? Hijo mío, te lo dije, si muerdes la mamila con intenciones afiladas, si lanzas la botella una y otra vez contra la pared, acabarás bloqueando el mecanismo, y tu rara y nutritiva papilla no será comestible más y morirás de hambre, o envenenado, no sé. La cosa es que cuando yo y yo te tuvimos no quería que te matases a ti mismo. También me irrita mucho tener que hablarte a través de cuellos negros con alguna cuadrada infiltración blanca, pero ya que resolví no moverme de mi residencia de algodón de azúcar no soy capaz de hablarte directamente. Sí, lo sé, por qué no muevo el culo fuera del sillón y voy a ayudarte, mira, escucha, nunca sabrás por qué paso de ir, simplemente tienes que saber que eres 100% responsable de ti mismo y que lo estás jodiendo, ¿no lo ves? Crees que ese biberón, que, hay que decirlo, tiene millones de componentes (no sabes cuánto me llevó fabricarlo) es un JUGUETE, pero no lo es, chico, y es lo único que tienes en esta gigantesca habitación negra para sobrevivir y lo estás destrozando. ¿ME OYES? Veo que sigues jugando. Tendrás barba y seguirás, como si nada pasase. Veo que no tienes miedo. Eso es porque sabes que en cuanto hayas acabado con el juguete en el que puse tanto amor, podrás venir a mí. Solo entonces te abrazaré, te daré un collejón en la nuca y... quizás soy tan imbécil de hacerte otro biberón. Ugh... me callo. Me limitaré a esperar.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Dreamgiants

Escalera

LA LIBERACIÓN (La Araña, parte II)